New Hampshire Lakeside Family Camping
Less than 1 hour from the White Mountains & Ocean Beaches
Your hosts, Gary & Susan invite you to “Come, relax and enjoy your family!”
With enough camping experience and luck, every once in a while you will discover a truly extraordinary place to camp where all of the “essentials” just seem to fall into place. This ideal campground, in addition to having a great location and a full range of facilities, will have all of the little extras that combine to make a great vacation experience. Extras like a lake which is sure to attract swimmers, boaters and fishermen, beautiful landscaping in a natural setting, and a way of just naturally attracting fellow campers who are the kinds of friendly folks that you would like to have living down the road from your home. Mi-Te-Jo is one of those rare finds in campgrounds.
In addition to daily, weekly and seasonal campsites, we also offer cabin rentals for those who are new to camping. With all that we offer, it’s time to stop searching and to start enjoying the real spirit of camping!
Amenities at Mi-Te-Jo
• Wooded and Waterfront Sites • Pull-thru Sites • Rental Cabins • Cable TV and Septic on all sites • 30 & 50 amp Electric
• Free Wi-Fi • Laundry • Firewood • General Store • Dog park • Campground-friendly pets are welcome
• Ice • LP Gas • Telephones • Dump Station • Recycling • Lending Library • Adult Rec Hall (21+) with Business Center •
The Meadow, a perfect venue for camping clubs and casual outdoor events.
Recreation at Mi-Te-Jo
• Two Large Sandy Beaches for Swimming and Relaxing • Playgrounds • Boat Docks & Launching Facilities • Bass Fishing • Rental Canoes, Kayaks & Paddleboats • Disc Golf on a Wooded Course • Walking Trails • Photographer's paradise
• Tennis Courts • Shuffleboard • Bocce • Giant Chess • Ping Pong
• Basketball / Sports Court / Bank Shot Basketball
• Soccer / Football field • Ball Field • Rec Hall • Game Room •
Please read Mi-Te-Jos firewood policy.