- 6’ covered porch
- 10’x12’ screen house
- Picnic table
- Bunk beds
- Double bed
- Fireplace on site
- Pedestal grill
- Half bath
- Ceiling fan
Items to bring: Linens, paper towels, cooking supplies, utensils, towels, food.
For your convenience, we offer linen rentals! Learn more here!
Our Camping Cabins are cute, comfy, and loaded with conveniences! Sorry, smoking is not allowed in cabins. These units are pet friendly and ADA accessible.
View our Pet Policy
One pet is $10/night (maximum of $40)
Two pets are $15/night (maximum of $60)
- All dogs must be friendly, leashed at all times, and able to be calm in a campground setting. Dogs showing aggression or barking continuously will be asked to leave.
- All dogs must be comfortable on a 6 foot leash while being walked. When dogs are tied at the site, they should be tied 5 feet short of the perimeter of the site. They should not be within reach of other sites, the road, or walkways. Retractable leashes and electric fences are not permitted.
- No dogs are to be left unattended outside of your camping unit. Dogs cannot be left unattended on tent sites or in screen rooms.
- An up to date rabies certificate must be available to Mi-Te-Jo management upon request. Please be sure that you have your papers with you. Pets too young to be vaccinated must have had a recent veterinary exam.
- For the health and safety of all, pets are not permitted on the beaches, playgrounds, ball fields, or campground buildings.
- Please be sure all dog droppings, anywhere in the campground, are picked up. “doggie bags” are located throughout the campground.
View our Rules & Policies
- Rates are based upon 2 adults and 2 children. Additional guests will be subject to an extra person fee.
Must be 21 or older to rent a cabin or a campsite.
- 50% Deposit required on all reservations.
- 100% Deposit on Holiday Weekends.
- Check-in: 2:00 PM / Check-out: 12:00 Noon.
- A 9% New Hampshire Room & Meals Tax will be added to all cabins.
- Visitors rates are as follows:
- Adults: $5/day, $10/overnight.
- 3+ weeks:
- Refund less $25 cancellation fee or full refund issued in camp credit.
- 50% of Reservation issued in camp credit and 50% forfeited.
- Less than 2 weeks:
- Full reservation forfeited.
- 3+ weeks:
- Refunds are not given for early departure or the discomforts of nature.
- Reservation Policy:
- Two night minimum required at all times. Three night minimum during holidays.
We will only accept reservations for July and August, 2018 that are week long from Saturday-Saturday. Beginning January 1st, 2018 reservations for less than a week will be accepted.
Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates.