- Picnic table
- Bunk beds
- Queen bed
- Table and bar stools
- Full bathroom
- Place Settings: 6
- Baking Supplies: Basic pots & pans, 7-piece utensil set, measuring cup
- Appliances: Coffee maker, small refrigerator, microwave, toaster, 2-burner stovetop
- Additional Utensils: Can opener, cutting board
- Charcoal grill
Items to bring: Linens, paper towels, cooking supplies, utensils, towels, food.
No smoking. Pets are not allowed in cabins.
View Our Rules & Policies
- Rates are based upon 2 adults and 2 children. Additional guests will be subject to an extra person fee.
Must be 21 or older to rent a cabin or a campsite
- 50% Deposit required on all reservations.
- 100% Deposit on Holiday Weekends.
- Check-in: 2:00 PM / Check-out: 12:00 Noon.
- A 9% New Hampshire Room & Meals Tax will be added to all cabins.
- Visitors rates are as follows:
- Adults: $5/day, $10/overnight
- 3+ weeks
- Refund less $25 cancellation fee or full refund issued in camp credit
- 50% of Reservation issued in camp credit and 50% forfeited
- Less than 2 weeks
- Full reservation forfeited
- 3+ weeks
- Refunds are not given for early departure or the discomforts of nature
- Reservation Policy:
- Two night minimum required at all times. Three night minimum during holidays.
We will only accept reservations for July and August, 2018 that are week long from Saturday-Saturday. Beginning January 1st, 2018 reservations for less than a week will be accepted.
Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates