- Picnic table
- Bunk beds
- Queen bed
- Table and bar stools
- Full bathroom
- Place Settings: 6
- Baking Supplies: Basic pots & pans, 7-piece utensil set, measuring cup
- Appliances: Coffee maker, small refrigerator, microwave, toaster, 2-burner stovetop
- Additional Utensils: Can opener, cutting board
- Charcoal grill
Items to bring: Linens, paper towels, cooking supplies, utensils, towels, food.
For your convenience, we offer linen rentals! Learn more here!
No smoking. Pets are not allowed in the Lake Bluff Bungalows. Our Camping Cabins are pet friendly, however!
View Our Rules & Policies
- Rates are based upon 2 adults and 2 children. Additional guests will be subject to an extra person fee.
Must be 21 or older to rent a cabin or a campsite.
- 50% Deposit required on all reservations.
- 100% Deposit on Holiday Weekends.
- Check-in: 2:00 PM / Check-out: 12:00 Noon.
- A 9% New Hampshire Room & Meals Tax will be added to all cabins.
- Visitors rates are as follows:
- Adults: $5/day, $10/overnight.
- 3+ weeks:
- Refund less $25 cancellation fee or full refund issued in camp credit.
- 50% of Reservation issued in camp credit and 50% forfeited.
- Less than 2 weeks:
- Full reservation forfeited.
- 3+ weeks:
- Refunds are not given for early departure or the discomforts of nature.
- Reservation Policy:
- Two night minimum required at all times. Three night minimum during holidays.
We will only accept reservations for July and August, 2018 that are week long from Saturday-Saturday. Beginning January 1st, 2018 reservations for less than a week will be accepted.
Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates.