Mi-Te-Jo Campground is home to a tight-knit community of seasonal campers. They all agree that Mi-Te-Jo is one of a kind! Currently, we don’t have any sites available, but if you would like to be added to the waiting list, please fill out the contact form!
View Our Rules & Policies
- Rates are based upon 2 adults and 2 children.
- Sites are limited to a maximum of 7 people, of which 4 may be adults.
Must be 21 or older to rent a cabin or a campsite.
- Limit of 1 RV per site.
- All daily site rates include water, electricity, septic and cable.
- 50% Deposit required on all reservations.
- 100% Deposit on Holiday Weekends.
- Check-in: 2:00 PM / Check-out: 12:00 Noon.
- For seasonal sites, small charge to leave electricity on during week or no charge if unplugged.
- Visitors rates are as follows:
- Adults: $5/day, $10/overnight.
- Children: $3/day, $5/overnight.
- 3+ weeks:
- Non refundable $25 cancellation fee or full refund issued in camp credit.
- 50% of Reservation issued in camp credit and 50% forfeited.
- Less than 2 weeks:
- Full reservation forfeited.
- 3+ weeks:
- Refunds are not given for early departure or the discomforts of nature.
- Reservation Policy:
- Two night minimum required at all times. Three night minimum during holidays.
We will only accept reservations for July and August, 2018 that are week long from Saturday-Saturday. Beginning January 1st, 2018 reservations for less than a week will be accepted.
Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates.