Here is a list of the most commonly asked questions! Click the question below to reveal the answer.
Please call 603-652-9022 with any other inquiries.
Do you allow pets?
Yes! Mi-Te-Jo understands that pets are an important part of many families. At the same time, pet owners must be aware that many campers do not have pets by choice. The following rules are in place to insure that all campers enjoy their stay at Mi-Te-Jo. Please be sure that your family and pets understand and adhere to these policies. If you are not comfortable with any of these rules, please leave your pet at home or have him/her vacation at a local kennel.
- All dogs must be friendly, leashed at all times, and able to be calm in a campground setting. Dogs showing aggression or barking continuously will be asked to leave.
- All dogs must be comfortable on a 6 foot leash while being walked. When dogs are tied at the site, they should be tied 5 feet short of the perimeter of the site. They should not be within reach of other sites, the road, or walkways. Retractable leashes and electric fences are not permitted.
- No dogs are to be left unattended outside of your camping unit. Dogs cannot be left unattended on tent sites or in screen rooms.
- An up to date rabies certificate must be available to Mi-Te-Jo management upon request. Please be sure that you have your papers with you. Pets too young to be vaccinated must have had a recent veterinary exam.
- For the health and safety of all, pets are not permitted on the beaches, playgrounds, ball fields, or campground buildings.
- Please be sure all dog droppings, anywhere in the campground, are picked up. “doggie bags” are located throughout the campground.
Dogs who would like to enjoy the lake may take a swim at the boat ramp. Be sure that your dog also takes time to enjoy a long walk on the wonderful trails throughout our back woods. Be sure to grab a doggie bag prior to your walk.
Where do I get firewood?
We have firewood available for purchase at our Camp Store! Campers are not allowed to bring their own firewood due to state regulations. This is to prevent the spread of the Emerald Ash Borer. To preserve the beauty of our wooded camp-resort, please do not cut down or damage trees in any way.
What is the speed limit?
Do you have seasonal sites available?
Unfortunately no. We currently have a waiting list set up. If you would like to be added to this list, please contact us!