- Picnic table
- Bunk beds
- Queen bed
- Table and bar stools
- Full bathroom
- Place Settings: 6
- Baking Supplies: Basic pots & pans, 7-piece utensil set, measuring cup
- Appliances: Coffee maker, small refrigerator, microwave, toaster, 2-burner stovetop
- Additional Utensils: Can opener, cutting board
- Charcoal grill
- Fire pit
Items to bring: Linens, paper towels, cooking supplies, utensils, towels, food.
Items NOT to bring: Outside firewood.
For your convenience, we offer linen rentals! Learn more here!
No smoking. Two pet friendly units subject to availability.
View our Pet Policy
One pet is $10/night (maximum of $40)
Two pets are $15/night (maximum of $60)
- All dogs must be friendly, leashed at all times, and able to be calm in a campground setting. Dogs showing aggression or barking continuously will be asked to leave.
- All dogs must be comfortable on a 6 foot leash while being walked. When dogs are tied at the site, they should be tied 5 feet short of the perimeter of the site. They should not be within reach of other sites, the road, or walkways. Retractable leashes and electric fences are not permitted.
- No dogs are to be left unattended outside of your camping unit. Dogs cannot be left unattended on tent sites or in screen rooms.
- An up to date rabies certificate must be available to Mi-Te-Jo management upon request. Please be sure that you have your papers with you. Pets too young to be vaccinated must have had a recent veterinary exam.
- For the health and safety of all, pets are not permitted on the beaches, playgrounds, ball fields, or campground buildings.
- Please be sure all dog droppings, anywhere in the campground, are picked up. “doggie bags” are located throughout the campground.
Download our Pet Waiver here.
View Our Rules & Policies
- Rates are based upon 2 adults and 2 children. Additional guests will be subject to an extra person fee.
Must be 21 or older to rent a cabin or a campsite.
- 50% Deposit required on all reservations.
- 100% Deposit on Holiday Weekends.
- Check-in: 3:00 PM / Check-out: 11:00 AM.
- A 9% New Hampshire Room & Meals Tax will be added to all cabins.
- Visitors rates are as follows:
- Adults: $5/day, $10/overnight.
- 3+ weeks:
- Refund less $25 cancellation fee or full refund issued in camp credit.
- 50% of Reservation issued in camp credit and 50% forfeited.
- Less than 2 weeks:
- Full reservation forfeited.
- 3+ weeks:
- Refunds are not given for early departure or the discomforts of nature.
- Reservation Policy:
- Two night minimum required at all times. Three night minimum during holidays.
We will only accept reservations for July and August, 2019 that are week long from Friday-Friday. Beginning January 1st, 2019 reservations for less than a week will be accepted.