CONTACT US |
Our prime campsite type! These spacious wooded sites can be found right near the beaches!
No outside firewood allowed
View our full Campsite Rules & Policies
SEE ALL OF OUR CAMPSITE OPTIONS
ACTIVITIES AT THE PARK
Aug. 12, 2019
There’s no better time than fall at Mi-Te-Jo Campground in Milton, NH! The leaves start to change, the temperatures begin to cool off, and the…
Jul. 15, 2019
Half the reason we go on vacation is to take a ton of photos and make our friends jealous (kidding, but not totally kidding) –…
Jun. 25, 2019
Calling all food fanatics – this one’s for you! One of the most common things to consider when booking a family vacation is what you’re…
Add-On Refund Policy:
1+ weeks: Refund less $10 cancellation fee issued as camp credit.
Less than 1 week: Full reservation forfeited.
Reservation Change Policy:
Pets are allowed at all CAMPSITES free of charge.
The fees for pet friendly CABINS are as follows:
Dogs who would like to enjoy the lake may take a swim at the boat ramp. Be sure that your dog also takes time to enjoy a long walk on the wonderful trails throughout our back woods. Be sure to grab a doggie bag prior to your walk.
Download our pet waiver here.
• Must be 21 years old or older to rent campsite or cabin.
• While site type is guaranteed, specific site number is not, unless you have paid the applicable lock in fee.
• Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle throughout the Camp-Resort.
• Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a one-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
• 3-night minimum during Memorial Day, 4th of July (June 29th-July 8th), and Labor Day weekends on cabins and campsites.
• We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice.
• No bicycle riding after dark.
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
* All rates, specials, terms, and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.