CONTACT US |
Our prime campsite type! These spacious wooded sites can be found right near the beaches!
No outside firewood allowed
View our full Campsite Rules & Policies
SEE ALL OF OUR CAMPSITE OPTIONS
PLACES TO GO
Nov. 25, 2019
Count up all of the holiday seasons you’ve spent with your kiddos, and consider the number of toys, games, and other material items that you’ve…
Oct. 28, 2019
Head into town for an adventure on your next camping trip! Visit Rochester, New Hampshire for fine dining, shopping, local history, live entertainment and more!…
Oct. 17, 2019
Halloween is just around the corner – have you decided on a costume yet? If you haven’t, no worries! We are here to help give…
Add-On Refund Policy:
1+ weeks: Refund less $10 cancellation fee issued as camp credit.
Less than 1 week: Full reservation forfeited.
Reservation Change Policy:
Pets are allowed at all CAMPSITES free of charge.
The fees for pet friendly CABINS are as follows:
Dogs who would like to enjoy the lake may take a swim at the boat ramp. Be sure that your dog also takes time to enjoy a long walk on the wonderful trails throughout our back woods. Be sure to grab a doggie bag prior to your walk.
Download our pet waiver here.
• Must be 21 years old or older to rent campsite or cabin.
• While site type is guaranteed, specific site number is not, unless you have paid the applicable lock in fee.
• Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle throughout the Camp-Resort.
• Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a one-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
• 3-night minimum during Memorial Day, 4th of July (June 29th-July 8th), and Labor Day weekends on cabins and campsites.
• We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice.
• No bicycle riding after dark.
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
* All rates, specials, terms, and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.