CONTACT US |
BOOK NOW |
Take some time to connect with nature on your vacation!
Oct. 19, 2018
Have you ever wanted to try camping but are not quite ready to invest in camping equipment? Are you tired of tenting but not ready…
Sep. 14, 2018
We had a blast this summer during our themed events and activities! Our campers enjoyed live music, group games, fun arts & crafts, potlucks, and…
Aug. 16, 2018
The fall season is soon approaching, which means summer is coming to an end. Don’t get those summertime blues! Fall is the perfect time to…
Must be 21 or older to rent a cabin or a campsite.
We will only accept reservations for July and August, 2019 that are week long from Friday-Friday. Beginning January 1st, 2019 reservations for less than a week will be accepted.
• Must be 21 years old or older to rent campsite or cabin.
• While site type is guaranteed, specific site number is not, unless you have paid the applicable lock in fee.
• Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle throughout the Camp-Resort.
• Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a one-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
• 3-night minimum during Memorial Day, 4th of July (June 29th-July 8th), and Labor Day weekends on cabins and campsites.
• We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice.
• No bicycle riding after dark.
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
* All rates, specials, terms, and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.